After having many internet/wi-fi and phone issues for years at our office, SADOS has resolved them and made our workplace more efficient. We are so pleased with their commitment to finding the real problems, and their solutions to fix them. Dominick has been awesome – very responsive to our calls, and not happy until we’re happy. Thank you SADOS, Jon, and the team!
Managed IT Services in Bethesda, MD
Modern businesses need managed IT services, but many don’t know that’s the case.
Consider this: What would your company do if it couldn’t log into its systems, if its website or email access went down, or if its databases were no longer secure? How would day-to-day functions be affected and, more importantly, how would that impact clients’ trust in your firm’s offerings?
Working with an expert IT services provider like SADOS ensures your business gains access to top-of-the-line digital protection through award-winning, end-to-end, full-spectrum managed IT plans. Maximize IT spending and see maximum benefits, too, including:
- Access to priority support so your company is always functioning at its best.
- Assistance when your firm needs it, 24/7/365.
- Auditing services like resolution options, scheduled reporting, service levels, and more.
- Gain third-party contract support and warranty management help.
- Ongoing digital service monitoring to ensure top results.
- Saved time and money through long-term managed IT plans.
- Scheduled checkups to guarantee your company is getting the protection it needs.
- See peace of mind through automated hardware and software health checks and audits.
Free yourself and your staff to focus on big-picture business moves. Trust your company’s IT needs to the experts at SADOS.
Around-the-Clock IT Protection
Partnering with a managed IT services provider means your company gets the digital support it needs no matter what happens or when. At SADOS, our 24/7/365 availability ensures we’re continually monitoring your firm’s IT systems for problems and resolving those that arise in no time.
If something breaks down, we fix it quickly. Just give us a call or reach out through the chat function on the SADOS website to report an issue. We offer:
- Around-the-clock availability, responding any time of day.
- Customized processes and procedures created for each customer and its needs.
- Experts to handle all IT issues, requiring less time and attention from your team.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard documentation.
- Reliable contacts for fault logging, meaning your company knows who to contact on our team and who will get in touch with you about resolving your IT issues.
- Scheduled customer service reviews to ensure your opinions, concerns, and other feedback are both documented and considered for future efforts – we guarantee satisfaction with our results.
Check Out Our IT Services Plans
Businesses have different goals and needs, so we’ve put together tiered packages to make certain yours gets precisely what it needs from its managed IT contract:
- Starter Plan
- Gold Plan
- Platinum Plan
- Obsidian Plan
Need IT Repairs? Call SADOS.
If your company needs immediate repairs but doesn’t have an interest in a long-term managed IT contract, we can work with that. Our expert technicians are happy to come out for a one-time fix, outside our comprehensive monthly protection packages.
Contact us to set up a hassle-free, no-cost, in-person consultation now.
IT Emergency? No Problem!
At SADOS, our professional team is standing by to help your firm get its emergency IT problems under control and resolved as quickly as possible. Our tech support specialists are available 24/7/365 to take your call or chat and help your company find a solution.
When we moved our environment into the cloud we worked closely with SADOS. They were easy to work with and very responsive to our needs. They helped us navigate the intricacies of the AWS and perfected our network environment. Anyone looking to move their infrastructure to the cloud would be well-served by working with SADOS.
Enforme used to host our own data-center. In doing so we had power costs, generator costs, cooling costs, hardware/warranty costs and many other costs that come along with hosting your own equipment. Now we have POP sites all over the world and double the resources at half the cost thanks to the cloud. Our cloud migration was one of the best decisions we could have made thanks to SADOS.
SADOS has been a great help. We contacted you to help migrate the Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs to AWS Gov. Cloud. Their knowledge with cloud technology was an extreme help during this project. They prepared and created the infrastructure for this environment to allow future growth, fail over possibilities, and load balancing scenarios.
Solid, experienced IT cloud transition partner specializing in moving traditional infrastructure environments to AWS and Azure. SADOS has the expertise and know how to help your company assess your current traditional infrastructure, formulate a transition plan and execute. In many cases, they can help you save thousands in monthly data center & support costs.
SADOS’ willingness to provide immediate support during a dire time was a godsend. Their team is not only genuinely invested in the success of their customers, but also highly qualified and more willing to do what it takes to provide a broad range of IT support services compared to others. They genuinely care about my business. All the other vendors I spoke to only offered to set up an appointment and wanted to discuss pricing right away. SADOS was the only company willing to do what needed to be done right away without hesitation. Direction.com is now where it needs to be thanks to SADOS.