So, your network crashed. It’s a great day.
You just lost an entire morning’s work because your network quit on you- and this is not some college research paper, this is your business.
Life is crazy and busy enough already! You don’t need more network and IT stressors added to it.
The only thing you need is a business network that makes your job and your life fluid.
It doesn’t matter if you live in Frederick, Bethesda, Rockville, McLean or Alexandria- you live in the future tech-hub of the world. Amazon is moving in, and Google has already caught on. You need protected, reliable and progressive IT.
If your business network breaks down, we have you covered.
We know about the uncommon network problems on the backend. But, did you know there are common network problems that can sometimes be prevented with the services of a managed service provider?
Here’s some information that may help you take a positive step towards never having to deal with annoying network issues again:
1. Networking Issues
IT management companies can always help businesses with their networking issues. But not all IT companies which help you with network issues are created equal.
Some aren’t worth the time to call them. Some have great network solutions for issues but cost too much. What if we were to tell you about a company that can handle your networking issues at an affordable price?
Maybe you’re skeptical at this point, so we’ll go over 15 of the most common network problems. Then we will tell you why we’re the best IT company in your area.
Here are a few common network problems:
- Your network is too slow. You have rebooted your computer. You have deleted files and folders that take up a lot of memory. But you still have a slow network speed.
- The Wi-Fi signal is strong in some areas and weak in other areas of the office. It makes no sense. It continues, no matter how you rearrange the furniture.
- The IP addresses have snafus. Sometimes there may be duplicate IP addresses. Sometimes there can be IP address exhaustion.
- Network path cannot be found. This is also knowns as a DNS problem. If there is a network error message that drives most people to distraction, it is that one.
- Unable to connect to a printer or file on a network share program. That can put a group meeting in an indefinite hold pattern if not fixed as soon as possible.
We know how aggravating and stressful these network issues can be. As an IT management company with clients from Virginia to DC and Maryland, we also know how important our network solutions are.
They are the reasons our solutions need to work the first time, every time.
2. Network Problems
We are presenting you with common network issues and problems that affect all businesses from time to time. We also have solutions for these problems.
Here’s a small cheat sheet of brief solutions you may try for a couple of these ongoing network problems.
Here are more everyday common network problems;
- Cyber Security or hacking your network. Only about 14 percent of small businesses can mitigate cyber risks and their network’s vulnerability. Of the 14%, 60 percent of them go out of business within six months.
- Data Back-ups. You have a lot of data that needs to be backed up at the end of each workday. But sometimes that doesn’t happen right, or it doesn’t happen at all. It’s a nightmare to figure out what happened.
- The Cloud and those who don’t understand it, misuse it, keep incorrect data on it or cannot figure it out so they get rid of it on their computer.
- No IT plan at all? This is when we have our work cut out for us and we love every minute. Because it allows us to help a business develop an IT plan that grows and develops with them.
- Account Privilege Abuse. That’s when someone who shouldn’t be using company networks does. It can be a nightmare because 60% of all security breaches on your network are done from the inside. That means it is someone who works with or for you.
There are solutions to these network problems we work with every day. But the longer the problems go on, the more difficult it is to fix at every level. We get it done, but it is time-intensive.
3. Common Network Problems
The last five common network problems are some of our unique network problems. But that being said, they are still common enough to include on our the list. They are:
- Misconfigurations cause as much as 80% of all network problems. Setting parameters manually may be something you can do. But when it is done wrong, it can cause untold IT headaches.
- VLAN issues happen when a VLAN is not configured to the correct port, which supports its services.
- Wireless connections don’t work. There is nothing worse than going to use the wireless connection with your boatload of work only to realize that you cannot get access to the connection.
- Unable to establish a VPN connection. Many people may not know what or how the VPN connects so this can be a real stress-inducer IT problem.
- Ongoing network processes are using up all the memory. This one can be a puzzler without an IT management group which can help you walk through what is going on.
The value of an IT management company cannot be overstated. We say the heartbeat of your business is your network. There is no substitute you can put in the place of a network that crashed. Because it doesn’t exist.
Reliable networks are a necessity for businesses everywhere. If your network problems cause you to lose business, for a day or even an hour- it is going to make a huge difference in office flow and client relations on your end.
Managed IT can prevent these problems before they happen.
Common Network Problems & Solutions
Some answers to a few of the common network problems we mentioned above you may find surprising. Some will seem too easy to be true but sometimes it works out that way.
But there are other network problems that can take the average IT knowledgeable person, more days than they want to figure it all out. This is often because of all the moving parts in network systems and servers.
The good news is that there isn’t a single network problem or issue we haven’t seen already. When it comes to complicated and in-depth network problems, we know what to do and how to do it almost as soon as we make it.
Here are some short answers to what can be difficult network problems.
- When your network is too slow, it can be the router’s positioning causing wireless interference. We test in all positions when we need to.
- The WiFi signal is strong and weak throughout the building may be because of your network’s administrator interface. It needs to be set to optimum performance.
- Data Back-up issues can be caused by hardware and software problems so all need to be checked out. You can back up directly to an outside server or another outside source as a temporary measure.
- VLAN issues require you to check the cabling and the interface first before doing anything else.
- Continuous loss of memory because your network has a memory hog somewhere. Damaged hardware or a capacity bottleneck can cause this. Either can be fixed in a straight-forward manner.
There is no network issue you have which does not have a solution or answer. That’s what we will as truth in our industry. We give you the IT management services and answers to meet your network needs.
Our IT management services offer plans that vary and are based on your particular needs. We have starter package plans for new businesses. We also have our obsidian package plan for established, larger businesses.
All of our packages can handle any of your current or potential network issues and provide your business with the answers and solutions to get you back on track. Our mission is to create fluidity in the workspace so that you and your business can get back to what it does best in its day-to-day operations.
All technology today evolves at the speed of a week-to-week and sometimes day to day basis. Problems in networking, cloud computing, and remote access are what we fix for our customers every day.
Your business should be able to hop online with the touch of a button and click of a mouse. Many of our calls come when people have tried to fix their network issues themselves but think they may have made things worse. We can fix those network issues too.
Our IT Service Management Plans
Our IT service management plans allow us to be there for you so you never have to worry about having network problems or issues.
We offer timely network solutions that give you peace of mind. Also, they get your business back up to speed as quickly as possible.
Wouldn’t it be great to know that your network protection is just around the corner with 24/7 support?
SADOS offers more than solutions to your network problems. We offer specialized architecture and deployment. SADOS does maintenance and LAN/WAN network monitoring in our managed service packages.
We’re only one call away. Reach out to us before you need us in a network emergency.
After having many internet/wi-fi and phone issues for years at our office, SADOS has resolved them and made our workplace more efficient. We are so pleased with their commitment to finding the real problems, and their solutions to fix them. Dominick has been awesome – very responsive to our calls, and not happy until we’re happy. Thank you SADOS, Jon, and the team!
When we moved our environment into the cloud we worked closely with SADOS. They were easy to work with and very responsive to our needs. They helped us navigate the intricacies of the AWS and perfected our network environment. Anyone looking to move their infrastructure to the cloud would be well-served by working with SADOS.
Enforme used to host our own data-center. In doing so we had power costs, generator costs, cooling costs, hardware/warranty costs and many other costs that come along with hosting your own equipment. Now we have POP sites all over the world and double the resources at half the cost thanks to the cloud. Our cloud migration was one of the best decisions we could have made thanks to SADOS.
SADOS has been a great help. We contacted you to help migrate the Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs to AWS Gov. Cloud. Their knowledge with cloud technology was an extreme help during this project. They prepared and created the infrastructure for this environment to allow future growth, fail over possibilities, and load balancing scenarios.
Solid, experienced IT cloud transition partner specializing in moving traditional infrastructure environments to AWS and Azure. SADOS has the expertise and know how to help your company assess your current traditional infrastructure, formulate a transition plan and execute. In many cases, they can help you save thousands in monthly data center & support costs.
SADOS’ willingness to provide immediate support during a dire time was a godsend. Their team is not only genuinely invested in the success of their customers, but also highly qualified and more willing to do what it takes to provide a broad range of IT support services compared to others. They genuinely care about my business. All the other vendors I spoke to only offered to set up an appointment and wanted to discuss pricing right away. SADOS was the only company willing to do what needed to be done right away without hesitation. Direction.com is now where it needs to be thanks to SADOS.