What is Managed IT and How Can it Help Your Business?
Whether you’re a small-to-medium sized business owner, starting your own business, or just looking to upgrade your office, you can benefit from managed services. Managed service providers, or MSPs, are modern, off-site IT departments that can save you headaches, time, and money. Managed IT from SADOS is a complete end-to-end solution that protects your network, computer, and servers.
These are some of the more prominent reasons that companies, and people, switch to an MSP company to handle their IT operations.
1. Consistency, reliability, & efficiency of IT infrastructure is built into Managed IT
Many small businesses have trouble in one or more of these areas, and it’s not always their fault. Under-staffed IT departments, or staff unfamiliar with emerging technologies, can’t always provide state of the art solutions for their businesses. MSPs, such as SADOS in Frederick, MD, can help bridge that gap by offering managed IT services, including:
SADOS provides different tiers of support plans, where you can take advantage of the features that make the most sense for your growing IT needs. Investing in a comprehensive support plan allows your entire IT infrastructure to become the reliable, efficient backbone that you need to support business operations.
2. Leveraging proactive and preventative strategies to enhance security
The world, and in effect the business world, is becoming more and more connected. This means that there are masses of people looking for vulnerabilities in unsuspecting small businesses and home offices. Small business IT support from your MSP should include:
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance of software and equipment. This decreases the likelihood of vulnerabilities and fixes them before you ever know that there was a potential disturbance.
- Preventative strategies, such as redundancy and network monitoring, to halt any threats before they become a serious problem.
Having your managed service provider really understand your needs as a client is important when creating complete IT strategies. By working closely with your SADOS representative during a free consultation, we can help identify weak points in your IT infrastructure and operations, and then provide a customized solution just for you.
3. Savings, savings, savings
With the increasing complexity of IT infrastructures and operations, having managed services can save you some hassle, and some money, when creating a new IT solution. MSPs can be incredibly cost-effective. By bundling together a multitude of services and working closely with your MSP, you can save on:
- Hardware costs – no longer do you need to host your data and email on-site when you can take advantage of cloud services.
- Maintenance costs – having a support plan leads to a decrease in long-term maintenance costs. Due to the free support included in your plan, you’ll have less hourly bills for necessary IT support
- Future IT needs – investing in scalable software and hardware solutions will allow your IT infrastructure to grow with your business. No need to revamp your whole infrastructure when your business grows from a single employee to a small-to-medium sized business. SADOS builds scalable business solutions with your future in mind.
- Search Engine Optimization – SADOS has partners in growing your business no matter where you are in the nation, from Maryland to Washington DC, Virginia and SEO Greenville, SC.
In addition to the cost savings above, any good managed service provider can help free up the time that your IT personnel, and non-IT staff, are spending on troubleshooting and/or technical tasks outside of their capabilities. This can lead to more internal productivity, and allow them to focus on tasks much more suited to their strengths. This means better business growth, and more revenue is gained while your money is being spent in the most efficient way possible.
4. Peace of mind
Any professional that has made the transition to managed services can attest to the comfort that their MSP delivers. No longer do you need to wonder if your IT infrastructure will be working properly on your way to work. After switching to a MSP company like SADOS, you will have confidence in the consistency, reliability, and efficiency of your IT infrastructure and operations, day in and day out.
Whether you seem to have continuous IT problems emerge, your IT department is overwhelmed, or you just don’t know where to start when creating your IT strategy, contact your local managed service provider, SADOS, to help bring you some much-needed peace of mind.