To modify the behavior of a phone number, In Services click “Phone Numbers”, then click “Edit”
The “Route To” section can be adjusted at any time per business needs. All incoming calls to the number will be routed based on the rule defined by this field.
Calls can be routed to the following options:
- Extension – Calls process to the Extension and follow the extensions routing.
- Sip Trunk – Calls process to Sip Trunk and follow sip trunk routing.
- Phone – Calls process directly to the Phone and do not follow any additional routing. Note: if user does not answer caller will be disconnected.
- Mailbox – Calls process to a Mailbox.
- Group – Calls process to the Group and follow the groups routing.
- Auto Attendant – Calls process to the Auto Attendant and follow the auto attendants routing.
- Time Frame – Calls process to the Time Frame and will follow configured routing depending on time of day.
- Conference – Calls process to a configured Conference.
- Conference Hub – Calls process to the Conference Hub.
- Queue – Calls process directly to configured Queue. Note: If this is selected the caller will not hear a ring, they will instantly hear hold music.
- Outside Phone Number – Calls are forwarded to listed outside number. Note: This can not be another number in the same pbx.
- Company Directory – Calls process to the Company Directory.
- Check Voicemail – Calls process to the check voicemail application
After having many internet/wi-fi and phone issues for years at our office, SADOS has resolved them and made our workplace more efficient. We are so pleased with their commitment to finding the real problems, and their solutions to fix them. Dominick has been awesome – very responsive to our calls, and not happy until we’re happy. Thank you SADOS, Jon, and the team!
When we moved our environment into the cloud we worked closely with SADOS. They were easy to work with and very responsive to our needs. They helped us navigate the intricacies of the AWS and perfected our network environment. Anyone looking to move their infrastructure to the cloud would be well-served by working with SADOS.
Enforme used to host our own data-center. In doing so we had power costs, generator costs, cooling costs, hardware/warranty costs and many other costs that come along with hosting your own equipment. Now we have POP sites all over the world and double the resources at half the cost thanks to the cloud. Our cloud migration was one of the best decisions we could have made thanks to SADOS.
SADOS has been a great help. We contacted you to help migrate the Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs to AWS Gov. Cloud. Their knowledge with cloud technology was an extreme help during this project. They prepared and created the infrastructure for this environment to allow future growth, fail over possibilities, and load balancing scenarios.
Solid, experienced IT cloud transition partner specializing in moving traditional infrastructure environments to AWS and Azure. SADOS has the expertise and know how to help your company assess your current traditional infrastructure, formulate a transition plan and execute. In many cases, they can help you save thousands in monthly data center & support costs.
SADOS’ willingness to provide immediate support during a dire time was a godsend. Their team is not only genuinely invested in the success of their customers, but also highly qualified and more willing to do what it takes to provide a broad range of IT support services compared to others. They genuinely care about my business. All the other vendors I spoke to only offered to set up an appointment and wanted to discuss pricing right away. SADOS was the only company willing to do what needed to be done right away without hesitation. Direction.com is now where it needs to be thanks to SADOS.