Change your life with SADOS.
A great workplace combines exceptional people with challenging problems.
Ideally, our goal is to have a happy customer in every customer, with green lights across the board – thereby making their employees more productive and giving back at least 20% of time to dedicate to other things. One MSP to replace them all. We’re just getting started, and are so grateful for all of the incredible talent that have come together to form our team.
Who should work
SADOS was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives!
SADOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Be Part of Something Great
Love your work. Join your dream team.
Position Overview: We are seeking a motivated and skilled Service Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of IT systems, networks, and MSP solutions. This role is crucial to maintaining the excellent service standards our clients expect.
1. Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
2. Install, maintain, and troubleshoot various IT systems including workstations, servers, network devices, and a wide variety of software applications.
3. Work closely with the IT support team to escalate and resolve more complex issues.
4. Assist in network design, configuration, and deployment for our clientele.
5. Monitor client systems and respond to alerts and issues in a timely and effective manner.
6. Document and maintain client system configurations, network topologies, and service records.
7. Participate in ongoing training and certifications to keep up to date with the latest technologies and best practices.
8. Other duties as assigned.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related field, or commensurate experience in the IT field.
• At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
• Familiar with handling help desk tickets and processing in an IT environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft 365 administration including Azure Active Directory (Microsoft Entra ID), Exchange, Teams, and SharePoint.
• Experience with Windows Servers (2012 – 2022).
• Experience with Windows Server Group Policy and Active Directory administration.
• Ability to manage and troubleshoot Windows workstations and servers, as well as Mac workstations.
• Skilled in troubleshooting printers, peripherals, and networking issues.
• Familiarity with antivirus, ransomware protection, and EDR products.
• Experience troubleshooting QuickBooks desktop applications.
• Knowledge of NAS systems, notably Synology.
• Expertise in Ubiquiti and Peplink networking devices.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information to customers, translating technical terms to a high level.
Preferred, but not required:
• Experience with ConnectWise products: CW Manage (PSA), CW Control, and CW RMM.
• Familiarity with managing Apple Mac workstations.
• Knowledge of MDM products, VMWare, Hyper-V, and DNS Proxy.
• Ability to troubleshoot security cameras from a range of vendors such as Verkada, Hikvision, Ubiquiti, etc.
Note: Preference and priority will go to candidates with previous ConnectWise product experience and an IT service technician background.
Working Hours & Travel Expectations: The standard working hours for this position are 9AM-6PM. In addition to these regular hours, the candidate will be part of an on-call rotation during weeknights and weekends. Candidates should expect to be on-call for at least two weekends a month. Compensation will be provided for any work performed during these on-call periods.
While the role is primarily remote, travel to customer sites is essential. Given the geographic distribution of our clientele, candidates must be comfortable traveling to and from Virginia, Pennsylvania, D.C., and the central and Western Maryland areas. Approximately 25% of the role may entail on-site visits based on customer requirements. Most on-site engagements are scheduled in advance, typically providing 24-48 hours’ notice. 75% of essential travel will be within the state of Maryland. Candidates are expected to own their own vehicle; however, travel-related expenses will be duly reimbursed.
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
• 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually, encompassing both vacation and sick time.
• Holiday time off, unless scheduled for on-call duties, of which will be compensated, and additional time off given when on-call duties fall on holidays.
• Continuous learning and certification opportunities.
To Apply: Send your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications using the form below. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SADOS Perks and Benefits
The best customer experience, period. Fix problems and say yes.
Find joy and have fun.
Progress towards perfection.
Work hard and own it.
Urgent and optimistic.
Random acts of kindness.