SADOS has been a great help. We contacted you to help migrate the Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs to AWS Gov. Cloud. Their knowledge with cloud technology was an extreme help during this project. They prepared and created the infrastructure for this environment to allow future growth, fail over possibilities, and load balancing scenarios.
- Managing phone numbers: How To modify your business VoIP system
- VoIP How-To's: Configuring hold music
- VoIP How-To's: How do I record a new auto attendant message?
- VoIP How-To's: How do I re-route calls to my phone number?
- VoIP how-to's: Configuring and accessing voicemail via phone
- VoIP how-to's: configuring call blocking
- Why VoIP?
- SADOS: VoIP business phone solutions
- Website e-commerce security: extra protection during holidays
- Cloud hosted PBX Vs legacy phone system (LPS)
- DDoS - Is your business infrastructure safe?
- Why cable management is so important
- 4 reasons to switch to a hosted phone system
- Ransom.Haknata Trojan Ransomware Makes Landfall
- Ransom.Fakecry trojan horse discovered
- VBS.Vlerli worm infects Windows computers post 4th of July
- Transfer domain to Amazon Route 53 from another registrar
- Route 53 failover configuration
- Cisco ASA 5506-X client remote access VPN
- New discovery: Infostealer.Lockpos trojan horse
- File management expedites workflow and increases productivity
- Managed IT services vs. in-house IT - what does your business need?
- Managed services provider definitions & FAQ
- 5 Benefits of managed services by SADOS
- Complete how to guide for Polycom VVX 300/310
- Data Integrity Checklist for your Business
- Weekly Cyber Threat Report - July 2017 - Week 3
- Managed IT - 4 reasons why your business needs IT today
- There is ransomware everywhere, even on mobile devices
- Weekly Cyber Threat Report - July 2017 - Week 4
- Weekly Cyber Threat Report - August 2017 - Week 1
- Weekly Cyber Threat Report - August 2017 - Week 3
We company success stories.
Solid, experienced IT cloud transition partner specializing in moving traditional infrastructure environments to AWS and Azure. SADOS has the expertise and know how to help your company assess your current traditional infrastructure, formulate a transition plan and execute. In many cases, they can help you save thousands in monthly data center & support costs.
SADOS was a great help. They helped with our initial office wiring, wireless and technical support. SADOS made the initial setup look easier than expected. Now we host all our data on the cloud and can access it virtually from anywhere. Now we have a solid, reputable company that we can rely on for future projects. Thanks SADOS!
SADOS has been a great help since day one. It’s always a great feeling knowing that anytime I need support or even have a question I can reach someone. SADOS is professional and is changing the market, a company that is more concerned about customer needs than their own.
Enforme used to host our own data-center. In doing so we had power costs, generator costs, cooling costs, hardware/warranty costs and many other costs that come along with hosting your own equipment. Now we have POP sites all over the world and double the resources at half the cost thanks to the cloud. Our cloud migration was one of the best decisions we could have made thanks to SADOS.
When we moved our environment into the cloud we worked closely with SADOS. They were easy to work with and very responsive to our needs. They helped us navigate the intricacies of the AWS and perfected our network environment. Anyone looking to move their infrastructure to the cloud would be well-served by working with SADOS.
Originally we were switching to Comcast voice from Verizon and then heard about SADOS VoIP Services. SADOS made our VoIP transition extremely easy and trained everyone on how to use their VoIP portal. They Installed and migrated our service very quickly. Overall and extremely pleasing experience, They were very responsive and always answered all of our questions. SADOS went above and beyond. Thank You.
SADOS came in and cleaned up the network cabling, installed new workstations, installed a new server, and configured multiple access points, all within a single day. The ease of just walking from building to building and automatically migrating through access points is amazing. My employee’s love their new machines and can work even faster now with a server. SADOS definitely helped bring productivity up. Thank You
SADOS installed a reliable wireless network where guests now “check-in” to our Facebook when using our free WiFi which helps our social media results. SADOS also helped migrate our email from host gator to Office 365, Which provided synchronization between users, less spam and junk email, and calendar sharing. SADOS also did an amazing job with our new mobile friendly website. Thank you SADOS.
Having an IT emergency?
with a tech support specialist 24/7/365.